Biotechnology Progress features emerging techniques for the development and design of new processes, products, and devices for engineering professionals. Fresh from the newsstand, Biotechnology Progress disseminates peer-reviewed content in key topical areas through an indispensable mixture of Research Articles, Topical or Review Papers, and Notes. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in biotechnology even faster:
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Biotechnology Progress on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
An official publication of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers and its technological community, the Society for Biological Engineering
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Biotechnology Progress can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $399.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Biotechnology Progress subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $399.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.